Photo Finished and hung up a puzzle of my dog (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I read; "finished and hung up a pizza on my dog"... Without doubt the strangest sentence I've read (or thought I did) all year.
:nayeonisdone: :sanathink:

Those are all awesome! How are the puzzles not falling? What magic have you used?
:pandahappy: :susPepe:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I read; "finished and hung up a pizza on my dog"... Without doubt the strangest sentence I've read (or thought I did) all year.
:nayeonisdone: :sanathink:

Those are all awesome! How are the puzzles not falling? What magic have you used?
:pandahappy: :susPepe:
I use puzzle glue, it’s white but dries transparent and it gets in all the cracks and hues it together :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread