TV Finished another drama, anymore recommendations? (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's very light hearted and just a quick fun watch tbh
I love those dramas where guys get jealous when a girl he likes is with another guy and they start fighting over her :sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Idk if these shows are to your taste, but I personally really liked Because this is my first life and Let's eat.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Idk if these shows are to your taste, but I personally really liked Because this is my first life and Let's eat.
I've already watched both of them they are really good dramas:lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
what type :susPepe:
:sippinthetea:Girllllllllllll Ahem usually I like where two guys try to win over one girl and stuff I mean stuff like meteor garden I love that drama:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::rjbow:Oo and where a K-idol falls in love with a normal girl love those ones:junweary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
:sippinthetea:Girllllllllllll Ahem usually I like where two guys try to win over one girl and stuff I mean stuff like meteor garden I love that drama:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::rjbow:Oo and where a K-idol falls in love with a normal girl love those ones:junweary:
ah rip I don't really watch romance
:dab:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread