[FINISHED] DreamNote Badges Thread (3 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Welcome to the DreamNote Badge Thread


Please read before you make badges:
HOW TO MAKE BADGES

Suggestion Period
11.11 - 15.11
Voting Period
15.11 - 21.11

Rules to follow
° Badges must be 77x77
° Official photos only
° Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
° Do not use fansite pictures
° Post the original image with your badge
° Must be high quality and not blurry. Awards team will make changes as needed.

Badges
Group


Miso


Lara


Eunjo


Youi


Habin


Boni


Hanbyeol


Sumin
 
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Logo
dreamnot.pngx


I tried this with the picture of their logo and colors
I can try to edit the pic so it looks better with another color of bg
I created some logo's as well
I think it's best if we have some with a colored background, I tried but I couldn't find anything fitting for the Green/Yellow font
Logo1.png
Logo2.png
Logo3.png
Logo4.png

vatKHVAB_400x400.jpg

Dream_Note_official_logo (2).png

Unbenannt-13.png

Unbenannt-12.png
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I created some logo's as well
I think it's best if we have some with a colored background, I tried but I couldn't find anything fitting for the Green/Yellow font
Logo1.png
Logo2.png
Logo3.png
Logo4.png

vatKHVAB_400x400.jpg

Dream_Note_official_logo (2).png

Unbenannt-13.png

Unbenannt-12.png
I can always make the letters white and the background in the green-yellow as a gradient
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can always make the letters white and the background in the green-yellow as a gradient
would be great if you could try that

The hex codes for the colors are
Green #00B0A3
Yellow #FFCB05
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
thanks for all the logos :pepecheer:

do you mind giving this one but with the dreamnote name a try?


like with a more pink-ish/rose-ish/violet-ish bg
Sure, remind me if I didn't post it tomorrow ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread