- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
SPOILERS BOUND TO HAPPEN!!!
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, DON'T READ!!!!!! AT ALL!!!!
TRYNNA KEEP MYSELF FROM BEING THE MIDDLE OF A CONTROVERSY SO PLS!!!!
I think everyone that voted to stay there was either too traumatized to press the red button, or they were just desperate. The whole voting time, I was like "PRESS THE X YOU FRICKIN IDIOT" (trying not to scream in the middle of class tho lol) I do get why they voted to stay tho for those who did since they were so in debt and depressed bc of that IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, DON'T READ!!!!!! AT ALL!!!!
TRYNNA KEEP MYSELF FROM BEING THE MIDDLE OF A CONTROVERSY SO PLS!!!!
But I really wanted all of them out. And those people w/ the masks are so rude and scary. I wish someone would shoot them.
And also the scene where that thug stabbed his friend or whatever to death, wasn't really scary bc you can tell the blood is fake (as in all K-Dramas I've watched lol)
Really, the violent scenes don't scare me bc of that. This episode was satisfying for like the first half bc they got out, but now they're going back. Kinda mad about that, but that's their choice, and I just want Saebyeok, Sangwoo, and Gihun to live
And can we just talk about how the FINE Wi Hajoon made his appearance as the police officer. I will always live for his sculptured face
Appreciate these visuals for a second