Finished my scrapbook (for now) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can only show 2 pages without having to block out me or @HeartRider (which im too lazy to do) so it’ll just be part of Vermont and Montreal. I had fun making the scrapbook for sure, I was nervous at first ngl as I’ve never scrapbooked before but I definitely was enjoying it in the end, and even in the beginning :ankha:
F6743959-FEF2-45E3-A1BD-BB0D39B82A55.jpeg

843D62C2-2C4B-420E-A519-3C12A7B31119.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Day1 and seoriverse

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Nicely done!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread