News FireFighter That Leaked Sulli's Death Report Turns Himself In (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship




Article: First person to leak Sulli's death report confirmed... from Katalk -> to SNS

Source: SBS funE via Nate

1. [+1,310, -34] Would you have done that if she was your own family member?

2. [+1,232, -36] No wonder... I was wondering how reporters got to the scene so fast and were able to take all those pictures, it's because the information was leaked. I wish haters, firefighters, and the reporters would all get sued.

3. [+1,010, -28] He's really just a faceless murderer. How could he think to share that with others? I'd love it if SM were to sue to him but I doubt they will... at least sue some Nate haters while they're at it.

4. [+65, -0] Sigh... Sulli's data at the OBGYN got leaked before too... people are really torturing her until the very end.

5. [+51, -0] The punishment on this needs to be severe. Sulli has never been protected in her life, even when she was at the OBGYN's... and now, even in death, she isn't receiving any protection. I'm a third party but I'm so mad for her...

6. [+46, -2] Now he's what you would call a true attention wh*re...

7. [+40, -5] Torturing her even in her last moments here, people are just going too far...

8. [+39, -9] Ba$tard worth less than trash

9. [+38, -10] Why would he do something like that? He should've held back, at least out of respect for the dead.

10. [+29, -0] That was too fearless of him. Did he really not think that they would eventually find out who it was? Or did he just not care?

11. [+23, -0] I hope the nurse who leaked her chart at the hospital lives in guilt for the rest of her life too...

12. [+20, -1] Take his uniform off... this isn't an issue to be handled lightly. How can a fireman take his job as a joke?

-
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean it's probably violation of rules to leak information about victims, it seems like he even leaked documents? I gotta wonder if he received money or sth like that for it since he leaked them to journalists or what was his motive. Anyways i doubt just apology will do, he will probably lose his job or get punishment of another kind.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I mean it's probably violation of rules to leak information about victims, it seems like he even leaked documents? I gotta wonder if he received money or sth like that for it since he leaked them to journalists or what was his motive. Anyways i doubt just apology will do, he will probably lose his job or get punishment of another kind.
He leaked documents of the autopsy and I was the one that leaked iniatial reports of her death to the media, leading them to be on the scene and getting pictures of her as first responders were putting her in a ambulance.
If he manages to keep his job, I'll be shocked
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so disrespectful. some people really don't have a heart.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He leaked documents of the autopsy and I was the one that leaked iniatial reports of her death to the media, leading them to be on the scene and getting pictures of her as first responders were putting her in a ambulance.
If he manages to keep his job, I'll be shocked
That does sound rly dirty, i wonder how he even got access to autopsy documents since I doubt that's even involved in his job as firefighter. Second one is probably clear break of NDA, but the first one might be even criminal beyond that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread