Fireworks... stop them or keep them? (1 Viewer)

Fireworks?

  • Keep them

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Stop them

    Votes: 9 75.0%

  • Total voters
    12
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The UK tends to start selling them in supermarkets in October, ready for Bonfire Night on November 5th, but in my area I hear them almost every night. I feel they should be kept, but more restricted. Bonfire Night is a huge night for Brits, the displays around the country and everything else (toffee apples, fun fairs etc) are all part of the night. To not have fireworks would make no sense. However last year my bedroom window almost had a firework put through it by some guys thinking they were really cool.
It’s the same as (almost) anything really. The minority that feel they’re above the law ruin it for the rest of us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have an issue with people who aren't professionals using big ass fireworks, and I don't mean the little firecrackers that go off in your driveway. I don't have an issue with it as long as it's done by people who know what they're doing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally don’t like fireworks, there’s been many accidents whenever I did used to go set some off with friends and I’ve had many almost hit me so I now have a really bad fear of them. Last 4th of July while I was driving home I had a panic attack because all of them going off around me and ended having to pull over and call my parents to come get me because I couldn’t drive through the rest of it. I also live in a neighborhood with retired veterans who have PTSD and don’t like the fireworks either.

As much as I don’t like them I think it’s fine to keep them, just be aware of where you’re setting them off and don’t let someone careless mess around with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it should be more regulated. There are people who don‘t think about anyone else besides themselves that do harm others and that needs to stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly, with all that's going on in the news today, when I heard them last night, I thought they were gunshots.

Not to mention they could affect people with PTSD.
Yep, my friend's grandma always thought the War started again even though they told her
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread