First Book of the Year! (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
What did you think of the book? Did you like it?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What did you think of the book? Did you like it?
I was sobbing at midnight-so it was a good read. Dragged here and there but that tends to happen with Contemporary books it was good and I liked the formatting of it. Jason A Reynolds tends to experiment with formatting as he's done verse with his stories in the past. It had a good message and was delivered in a powerful way though a bit cheesy and predictable.

I gave it 3.5 stars. Still a good book though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
You know what's funny? I'm looking through my library and the synopsis for Opposite of Always sounds interesting to me. But the author name seemed too familiar so I came back to this thread to check :haylul: lo and behold
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You know what's funny? I'm looking through my library and the synopsis for Opposite of Always sounds interesting to me. But the author name seemed too familiar so I came back to this thread to check :haylul: lo and behold
What is that one about? I've only read Long Way Down by this author but it was a very impactful book.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
What is that one about? I've only read Long Way Down by this author but it was a very impactful book.
So I did decide to read it :wonwooglasses:

Main guy has a girlfriend, then she dies and he's time traveling to the past to prevent her death. Sounds like he has to keep going back as she ends up dying in different ways.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I did decide to read it :wonwooglasses:

Main guy has a girlfriend, then she dies and he's time traveling to the past to prevent her death. Sounds like he has to keep going back as she ends up dying in different ways.
ALL OF HIS BOOKS DEAL WITH THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE.
:ilovebread: :ilovebread:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Bookish people! My kind of people! Thanks for the review. Might check it out!
OMFG I used to post monthly reading updates at some point last year. You have found your people!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LalisaLovesNnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread