First gg, bg, and soloist you ult-ed and your current faves (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
can you tell I'm bored :soob:

The first gg was blackpink but I quickly fell off of their music and I actually anti one of the members so :Sunwoo wtf why:

For bgs it was got7! there's no reason I just kinda forgot about them.

and for soloists it was holland :sanapray:

as for my current ults it's
bgs:
E'Last/xdies,
ggs:
dreamcatcher/wjsn,
soloists:
and dvwn/ash island

@ed @uran @jesus_christ @Reverie​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
first gg : twice <3
first bgs : nct and ateez (tho i dont follow ateez anymore)
first soloist : sunmi
first coed : ig triple h
ateez :headache: I totally forget about them unless I'm looking up pictures of yunho :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
First BG: BTS (unstanned)
First GG: BLACKPINK (also unstanned)
First soloist: Kang Daniel (unstanned🫣)

Currently I have 3 ult ggs (Loona, Gidle, NMIXX) and no bgs or soloists:wonwooglasses: we love women <33
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
First BG: BTS (unstanned)
First GG: BLACKPINK (also unstanned)
First soloist: Kang Daniel (unstanned🫣)

Currently I have 3 ult ggs (Loona, Gidle, NMIXX) and no bgs or soloists:wonwooglasses: we love women <33
i forgot kang daniel existed OML
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: uran

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
First gg: Blackpink
First bg: BTS
First soloist: Bobby

Ults:
Everglow
Exo
Ateez
Tri.be

Main soloist
Woodz
Kang daniel
Moon sujin
DeVita

​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
First girl group : Apink
First boy group : BTS
First soloist : IU

My current ultis : BTS, Mamamoo, Red Velvet, Purple Kiss

Others groups that I stan : aespa, Twice, Apink, Dreamcatcher, IU, Taeyeon
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
First GG: BLACKPINK/PRISTIN
First BG: GOT7
Soloist: None

My current ULTs are BLACKPINK, NCT127, CHA HAKYEON, KIM JUNMYEON.
Then it's EVERGLOW, PRISTIN, APINK, EXO, and I'm a more casual fan of SEVENTEEN.
I recently dropped AB6IX from my stan list, but I'll continue to tune in if they do something that catches my eye.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,802
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
First boy group: BTS (it's complicated - I still kinda lowkey stan them, but then I also don't? lol)
First girl group: Twice
First soloist: Hoody (never really stanned, I just saw her in the iTunes store one day and was like "Oh, cool - a K-soloist!" lol)

Current boy and girl groups are in my sig
Current soloists: AleXa, Wonho, Lee Hi, Woodz, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread