- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 22,018
- Reactions Received
- 13,706
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 85,013
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
You're second person that said thisNgl I thought you were a teenager and was shocked to find out that you’re older than me
I often get the same assumption about me and the way I see it is that we won’t grow old as fastYou're second person that said this
I honestly don't know how I should feel about that but I understand by the way I interact lol
Aww that really means a lot!!Not sure why but I pictured you as bright and kinda bubbly. You're very friendly!
That is so kind of you!! I'm definitely shyA really sweet, shy user!![]()
I'm going to keep that in mind because that's cleverI often get the same assumption about me and the way I see it is that we won’t grow old as fast![]()
13-14?? I wouldn't think that young lolSame as the top I thought you were like 13-14, then I thought you are extremely happy and kind
Ofc!13-14?? I wouldn't think that young lol
Thank you for thinking I am happy and kind!!