- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
Idk I just thought you were cool and cool people intimidate mewait thas new
howww?
OMGIdk I just thought you were cool and cool people intimidate me![]()
I don't know LMAO maybe cuz you approach me first out of nowhereSkeptical of what![]()
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE
I was being friendlyI don't know LMAO maybe cuz you approach me first out of nowhere
I was hesitant, yesThat you didnโt like me right awayAnd that you were very skeptical of me
The tables have turned king you're too cool for me ๐ฉOn hc, I thought you were very cool and out of my reach, but how the tables have turned![]()
Jkjk lol![]()
FOR ME ITS THAT WE'VE BECOME FRIENDSThe tables have turned king you're too cool for me ๐ฉ