First last next concerts (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What was you first concert?
What was your last concert?
What is your next concert?

I'll start

My first concert was one direction
My last concert was bon Jovi
My next concert is YUNGBLUD
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I don't remember my first concert, I was too young, but the first one I remember was B.B. King & Jonny Lang
Last concert: Monsta X
Next concert: Jingle Ball for Monsta X....Y'know, assuming there aren't any more giant disasters.
:pepecry2:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My concert was... Something I can't remember, mght have been Paddy Milner
My last concert was Jawbone (Amazing concert, amazing band, can't wait to see them again one day)
My next concert I've no idea... maybe jawbone if they come back again to Estonia XD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I go to proper concerts very rarely, but

My first concert was Gackt
My last concert was Block B

I don't know about next one. I planned going to see Dreamcatcher but it got sold out before I realized ^^;
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My first concert was Backstreet Boys
My last concert was Backstreet Boys
My next concert is No clue
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread