- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
Your layout is stunning!
His music is good, and your aesthetic is just wow! I’m a sucker for red layouts toogosh ty winter,,, he is rlly hot and his music is just- chefs kiss
i luv ur alexa layout too btw
stunning
awh ty!!His music is good, and your aesthetic is just wow! I’m a sucker for red layouts too
Thank you 💜💜
I especially love the lyrics in mine
Its cursive lolawh ty!!
i cant read cursive or whatever language that is
omg that is so poeticIts cursive lol
It says “You’re sweet talking but its deja vu” and the second line is “Then why you stuck on me just like a tattoo?”
Alexa has total bops! Love those lyrics! And the ones in my sig are always ones I relate to at the momentomg that is so poetic![]()
she does!! i am usually not a fan of "loud" music but i liked her song bomb i think it was calledAlexa has total bops! Love those lyrics! And the ones in my sig are always ones I relate to at the moment
Bomb was good too. And tattoo was definitely a different direction for her but I loved it (also not at us derailing the thread)she does!! i am usually not a fan of "loud" music but i liked her song bomb i think it was called
so basically the only thing im good at is deraling threads so let me change the title so we arent technicallyBomb was good too. And tattoo was definitely a different direction for her but I loved it (also not at us derailing the thread)
Thank you lmaoooso basically the only thing im good at is deraling threads so let me change the title so we arent technically
ur soooooo welcome!!Thank you lmaooo
crying on the floor rn u called me hunLooks cool hun![]()