First night in my new apartment (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
So stay up all night. Do all the things your parents told you not to do at home.

Wait, maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So stay up all night. Do all the things your parents told you not to do at home.

Wait, maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
When I got my first place I did that. It's not nearly as fun as you'd think BUT I recommend you do it anyways!
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congrats! It must feel amazing to have your own apt!
thank you! Yes, it’s pretty nice
:runaway:

So stay up all night. Do all the things your parents told you not to do at home.

Wait, maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
I was really up too late and I had to wake up at 6am today bc they delivered some furnitures
:dying:

did you sleep well my friend?
I did! The mattress was a bit hard (bc I bought a new one), but other than that it was good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,570
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
thank you! Yes, it’s pretty nice
:runaway:


I was really up too late and I had to wake up at 6am today bc they delivered some furnitures
:dying:


I did! The mattress was a bit hard (bc I bought a new one), but other than that it was good
that's great my friend - I'm sure the mattress will soften in time and glad you're enjoying your new place
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread