First of all....I am Sorry (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I know my last two titles were in capital letters.
So I realize it probably seemed like I was shouting.
I am just being passionate and intense.

So I am sorry if it scared you.
But I love you.

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:​
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I know my last two titles were in capital letters.
So I realize it probably seemed like I was shouting.
I am just being passionate and intense.

So I am sorry if it scared you.
But I love you.

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:​

same energy
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
thanks for clarifiyng, I was really scared for a moment! :sadcat:
You're welcome. I'm just screaming in my head so I struggle to type in lowercase because its a LIE- I AM FEELING LOUD
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread