- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,408
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
You can have a romantic relationship with having a sexual one so wrongThe naughty stuff![]()
I knowYou can have a romantic relationship with having a sexual one so wrong
The naughty stuff![]()
Both wrongRomantic relationships are long term relationships where there is a more serious expectation from one another as opposed to platonic.
Platonic you still care about the person and love them but there are no romantic feelings involved. A platonic relationship involves a connection and a closeness of two people.
There is a misconception that a platonic relationship is a romantic relationship without the sex but that is not the case.
The naughty stuff![]()
I guess my relationship doesn’t exist /jI knowif an answer seems too obvious, its definitely gonna turn out wrong
![]()
THIS is the correct answerone begins with R and the other with P lol
I am nothing but full of knowledge!!!THIS is the correct answer
The naughty stuff![]()
Romantic relationships are long term relationships where there is a more serious expectation from one another as opposed to platonic.
Platonic you still care about the person and love them but there are no romantic feelings involved. A platonic relationship involves a connection and a closeness of two people.
There is a misconception that a platonic relationship is a romantic relationship without the sex but that is not the case.
One focuses on friendship only
Romantic relationships are serious and it involves two people falling in love with each other, and platonic is more of a casual one and not to the point where two people fall in love with each other but they are still really close and attracted to each other kinda thing
Also wrong, I’ll show you the only correct answer to this question everone begins with R and the other with P lol
I’m disappointedAlso wrong, I’ll show you the only correct answer to this question ever
![]()
Thank you for coming to my ted talk![]()
eli5????Also wrong, I’ll show you the only correct answer to this question ever
![]()
Thank you for coming to my ted talk![]()