(First Thread)Q&A <33 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 April 2023
Messages
26
Reactions Received
32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,116
Hi! My name is Kookie and I am new here! My scratch acc is Kittybunny_lover and I hope we can become friends <33 btw i am Kpop obsessed!! My sign is a Leo and I'm 10-14 yo
Anyways this is a Q&A so feel free to comment questions and I would answer them! I hope I can get to know u guys and feel comfortable!
TYSM for ur time and have a great day/night
BYEEEE!
-Kookie out
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Hi, Nice meeting you :pandaamazed:
I hope you enjoy your time here as well as your day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways are you by any chance a New Jeans/BTS stan? Just by your name but idk :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kookie

Myth

* โ˜€๏ธŽPotato Minhyukโ€™s Military Wifey * โ™ฅ
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Welcome
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kookie

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
What cookies are you favourite?

Also hello!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kookie
Joined
4 April 2023
Messages
26
Reactions Received
32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,116
Hi, Nice meeting you :pandaamazed:
I hope you enjoy your time here as well as your day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways are you by any chance a New Jeans/BTS stan? Just by your name but idk :susPepe:
OH YESSS I AMMMM!!! I am more of a bts than newjeans but new jeans is almost my top 5 bts for lifeee <333
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
OH YESSS I AMMMM!!! I am more of a bts than newjeans but new jeans is almost my top 5 bts for lifeee <333
Oh cool ^^ :nekolove: I love them too
Who's your bias in both or one group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread