Appreciation First user to complete BTS set (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
who am I forgetting? the young one? or the sweet looking one? ugh :D.
SHINee cards don´t seem to want to be released too much :D.
how many of NCT have you got left ?
3 left, just Sungchan, Kun, and Jaehyun. Sungchan hasn't been released yet though and the one Kun card has 2 people vying for it already :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
3 left, just Sungchan, Kun, and Jaehyun. Sungchan hasn't been released yet though and the one Kun card has 2 people vying for it already :jisoosmh:
agh yes I know Kun is a favourite of many. Well, tomorrow is a day too!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I gave up Jimin for this. :jisoosmh:
:pepecry1:
Grats
I will keep my promise to help you get him and other BTS members, please don’t hate me :sadcat:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Wicked

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ohhh congratz!!
mayhaps one day I'll get even one bts card :reallysadcat:
Thank you :maheart: Aww I will try to help you too. As a tip, there are a lot of V and Jin cards atm, so check them out, maybe someone is not collecting and you have something they’d like more
 
  • Like
Reactions: uhgr8 and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you :maheart: Aww I will try to help you too. As a tip, there are a lot of V and Jin cards atm, so check them out, maybe someone is not collecting and you have something they’d like more
ohhh congratz!!
mayhaps one day I'll get even one bts card :reallysadcat:
Reo will most likely be convinced to part with his Jin card if you offer him Wonpil Kihyun or Shownu if they get pulled ^^.
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Thank you :maheart: Aww I will try to help you too. As a tip, there are a lot of V and Jin cards atm, so check them out, maybe someone is not collecting and you have something they’d like more
ohh thank you for the tip :sanapray:
I think I need to collect more cards I'm willing to part with first though lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread