First user to reach (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
800 threads!
That's almost 1/12 as we have 12000 threads+ overall.

I'd like to thank @Administrator who created the site and further fed my addiction to forums.
Thank you @Events for giving me a custom badge prize due to my contribution during the GoT Event.

And @maruif I hope you'll beat me one day, you'd make a great successor!

And as always,
stan
A.C.E
​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol fuck, and here I am at 28 threads lmao. 800 would take 30 years or something :jisoosmh:

Vote Reo for 2nd best user of the month, and #VoteOzy2K19 :sanapray:

Congrats though lol, I've actually discovered some nugu artists from your threads and of course A.C.E Under Cover was the holy mother of all bops :sj_weary:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lol fuck, and here I am at 28 threads lmao. 800 would take 30 years or something :jisoosmh:

Vote Reo for 2nd best user of the month, and #VoteOzy2K19 :sanapray:

Congrats though lol, I've actually discovered some nugu artists from your threads and of course A.C.E Under Cover was the holy mother of all bops :sj_weary:
worthy competition :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread