- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
YES I USED CANVA FOR ALL VISUALSVery random btwbut is the font for Piece of cake from Canva?
YES I USED CANVA FOR ALL VISUALS
I SEE!!!! I think next song will be made tomorrow evening :)) but idk which one is nextITS BEAUTIFUL
I knew because I use that font a lot![]()
Yayy!!I SEE!!!! I think next song will be made tomorrow evening :)) but idk which one is next
Masterpieces!what did you think about the songs?![]()
and the cover art?Masterpieces!
Fav of the 2 is Piece of cake![]()
sureI'll have to come back and listen to them later![]()
That was the vibe I was looking for :Dooo, i was so right to want to hear "five o' clock" !!it's gorgeous, relaxing, comforting, and i adore it to bits (and it makes me want some tea and biscuits immediately) !!
both of these songs are immaculate, and i love your artistry and creativity and individuality !! bravo bravo !!
![]()
well my sincere congratulations because it was executed flawlessly !!That was the vibe I was looking for :D
Thank you!!!! Look at this!well my sincere congratulations because it was executed flawlessly !!![]()
![]()
I think they are my own favourite colours but to be honest I didn't try with Red and Greenit's so aesthetically pleasing !! i really love the colors you chose together !!are they candice's favorite colors ?? when i think of the name candice, it gives me scarlet red tones !!
![]()
![]()
that would be a cool color scheme too !!I think they are my own favourite colours but to be honest I didn't try with Red and Green