Five thousand posts, baby!!! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, 5004 including this one, but in my defense I was too busy doing my tournament to notice. lol

To celebrate, post five assumptions you have about me, and I'll tell you if they're true or not!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Congratulations

1. J-Hope is your bias
2. You’re older than me (I turn 20 in December)
3. Your favourite colour is blue
4. You have never been skydiving
5. You’re an artist
Yes, yes, no, yes, and sort of. lol I do like the color blue, but my favorite is purple (blue just happened to be a common color scheme in my badges so I went with it), and I am an artist, but I just do it as a hobby.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, yes, no, yes, and sort of. lol I do like the color blue, but my favorite is purple (blue just happened to be a common color scheme in my badges so I went with it), and I am an artist, but I just do it as a hobby.
I do art as a hobby as well, which is your preferred medium? I like to draw most
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do art as a hobby as well, which is your preferred medium? I like to draw most
acrylic painting! I've been doing it since 2009, and I love it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s awesome!! Is there something you usually paint? I tend to gravitate towards drawing landscapes
Yeah, landscapes are my forte as well. I also like to paint flowers.
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Congrats!!

I'm just making these up as I go
1. Fave group is BTS
2. You love where you live right now
3. You have a pet
4. You don't spend a lot of time on social media
5. If BTS didn't exist, your favorite group would be TXT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread