I tried to make hani look bad in the quiz but she got a bad score herself lmao
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 7 March 2019 #21 I tried to make hani look bad in the quiz but she got a bad score herself lmao Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash and melancholia
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 9 March 2019 #22 I got a better score than Hani, that’s all that matters Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 9 March 2019 #23 Well apparently I've never seen you before, but I'm sure 1/10 can't be right You should check your answers, 9 of them seem to be wrong :llama_thug: Reactions: Sory and AnotherKpopTrash
Well apparently I've never seen you before, but I'm sure 1/10 can't be right You should check your answers, 9 of them seem to be wrong :llama_thug:
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 9 March 2019 #24 I got 5 I would've got higher if I went with my gut Reactions: Sory