Follow Back?! (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
DO YOU FOLLOW EVERYONE BACK ON KS?
IF NOT, WHY?


i am following more people than my followers number
so something off and i don't know why
am i not worthy of a follow back?
:junweary: :sanathink: :sadcat:

#attentionwhoremodeactivated
IF YOU NOT FOLLOWING ME BACK YET, DO IT , DO IT NOW, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU
OKTHANKSBYE




​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
If I have interacted with them before in a positive way then probably yeah
I had been following you for months and you didn´t follow me back so I unfollowed you. I hope we are still fine though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had been following you for months and you didn´t follow me back so I unfollowed you. I hope we are still fine though!
wait but i am following tho? :0
maybe didnt get notif?

Screenshot_20210113-105707.png
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
whaaaatttt, I didn´t have you in my followers and was like "whyyyy" :D. omg, that´s impossible!
i have a feeling there might be sometimes that the system just refuses to tell us things haha
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually try to, but sometimes I forget... :nekosweat: *goes to make sure I followed you back* whew okay I already have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SHlNEE

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks for the reminder to check and see if I've followed y'all back! *goes to profile and follows everybody back*
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, the only one I haven't followed back (who is still active) was @milk - whew!

But some of my followers aren't even here anymore... like Saythename17, Jimimis... I don't see Jakeywantscakey here anymore...
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread