Photo Follow me on IG!! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I’d eat that ice creams so damn fast. You have my follow
You have to before it melts xD next time I get it my eldest daughter will help with demolishing it :llama_ramen:

Get that free promo sis! Btw I followed too, I like your aesthetic so far:llama_wave:
I might as well take advantage of the opportunity whilst I can :dab:

I'll follow too, just as soon as I can find where tf I put my phone lol
I always go through this when one of the girls have picked up my phone and placed it elsewhere :nayeonisdone: Thankfully its not ended up in the toilet (yet) :sanapray:
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@BritishLuvie
I will follow soon. Give some time I have problems with my insta right now :joshmeh:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread