Food you have/would like to put a spin on? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Meaning making it differently, adding an ingredient, removing something, changing the type, etc.

I do grilled cheese; pretty simple thing to twist. But I just pretty much add lunchmeat. One day I'll change the cheese and bread type. I've seen some people put veggies on it too but I don't know about that yet.
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Instead of using cookies use real bread for ice cream sandwiches, that's what I initially thought of an ice cream sandwich to be, oh and add caramel or chocolate sauce as a "condiments". Although some may be disgusted of why use bread instead of cookies the real question is if ice cream between 2 cookies can be called a sandwich then can I put meat,eggs and veggies between 2 cookies and still call it a sandwich? Anyway here is a pic of what I'm talking about.
Screenshot_20200418-173858.png

Screenshot_20200418-173800.png

Also the bread is green because it has pandan in case you are wondering lol.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used white wine for coq au vin instead of red wine once. I forgot how it turned out. I just know my roommate was slightly annoyed because it was the last of the white wine
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sub every ingredient for cauliflower and konjac
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just tend to add ketchup to everything :wimwim: I try tonot do it as much but I love any type of ketchup
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread