Foods you often crave but can’t get? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just realized how many posts I make about food :lisalaugh:
Anyways I want some okroshka (Russian cold soup with kvass and eggs and potatoes and meat and stuff) but we don’t have kvass because it’s not sold in typical stores so it’s a craving that shall remain unfulfilled :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this exact cheese flavored popcorn right here. it used to be in a store which is so close to my house that i can see it from my window but now i can't find it here since september 2018 and it's not available anywhere else... i can still sometimes feel the taste of it

20210424_140249.jpg
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Most east Asian foods, there aren't any of those restaurants in my city
I'm glad I can cook asian food because I love it, especially Korean :sj_weary:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread