Foods you want to try cooking/baking? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Frog cake
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,847
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to learn to make japchae! If I can stir fry a Chinese dish, I can probably do Korean as well.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,847
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When I was younger my friend and I would help her mom make homemade tamales, it was one of my favorite things to do at their place and they were the best. :sj_weary: I’d love to try to do it myself.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread