Appreciation For Idols & Groups I Don't Like (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Taeyeon is beyond talented as a soloist and produces some of the best ballads ever.
I'm not a ballad fan but I could enjoy hers all day.



Loona is also a group I tend to criticize a lot but I actually really enjoy their B-Sides.



I think I'd say for Soyeon from (G)I-DLE she is incredibly talented and skilled.
I liked IDLE but get weird vibes from her
but I cannot deny her stage presence or skill and talent.

With GOT7 I think they've worked incredibly hard to get where they are today.
Even if I'm not a big fan of them or their music they definitely have earned their place in
the industry.

WIth STRAY KIDZ it's the same as the GOT7 one.
Also, I think they are finding a sound that I like a bit more.
So who knows maybe I'll be able to stan them or at least become a casual fan.

Also, MCDN still is noise
@Reo
:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As a pretty big IGOT7 and Stay, I'm glad to hear this! Stray Kids is a self produced group and so is GOT7 by this point, so their music really does represent (we think) what they really do want to make, it's perfectly fine if it's not peoples styles.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread