I felt like making an edit. So I made one for you, @maruif.
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 5 November 2019 #1 I felt like making an edit. So I made one for you, @maruif. Reactions: LucieBear, yeji, blueberries and 1 other person
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 5 November 2019 #2 Awwwww!!! Reactions: MinSquishy, yeji and blueberries
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 November 2019 #3 aww how nice of you Reactions: MinSquishy