- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
shhhhhh they're quality posts
how’s the spamming going?
you mean WAR nowshhhhhh they're quality posts
and oooof still a while to go to beat yoda
BUT IM DOING IT!
THANK YOUyou mean WAR now
But fighting! You can do it!
go go go you can do it!THANK YOU
half an hour before dance and 50 posts to go
I do contemporary, but today I have indian classical dance, bharatnatyamgo go go you can do it!
btw, what type of dance?(asking since I used to dance)
let's go the gang is together again@Keynam we can quality post spam together
Cool!I do contemporary, but today I have indian classical dance, bharatnatyam
I'm very new to contemporary xD
oh yeah, dance is hard work but very funCool!
I did ballet for two years, tap for five, and jazz for three
I kind of regret not continuing dance tbh
What do you require of me@Jimimis come talk to me waifu
entertainmentWhat do you require of me![]()