Appreciation for @mysteric <3 (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
oh yeah, dance is hard work but very fun
I do karate, sailing, and piano

gonna quit piano next year, and probably quit karate too (already at black), so put all my effort in dance and sailing
I'm naturally gifted in dancing, I get the steps easily, so I focus on that
yeah, my mom told me to take one of my extracurriculars competitively, so I chose swimming
I’ve loved the piano since I was three and didn’t want to ruin my love for it, and I was willing to dedicate all the time and money out studio forced us to do to join competitive
For me, I’m really expressive, but I have zero balance or flexibility in my legs/hips rip
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, my mom told me to take one of my extracurriculars competitively, so I chose swimming
I’ve loved the piano since I was three and didn’t want to ruin my love for it, and I was willing to dedicate all the time and money out studio forced us to do to join competitive
For me, I’m really expressive, but I have zero balance or flexibility in my legs/hips rip
oooooooh, yeah ooof, dance requires flexibility
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and mysteric
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and mysteric
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread