For the adults here that do sports (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you hurt yourself often?
I pulled a muscle at my last cheerleading practice and it's only been 2 days. My body doesn't approve of me trying to repick up a sport it seems :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I did a little bit of wushu in college and even though it was apparently a "body destroying sport", I never really got hurt. I think it may be because I knew my limits and didn't really try to push myself past them for fear of injury?

A lot of my friends who did the sport got hurt a lot though. There were a lot of pulled hamstrings and torn ACLS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread