18+ For the adults on here....... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For me, it would be you know actually experimenting with myself so I know and can tell my partner what would FEEL good for me.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
it doesn't taste good mostly
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i heard if they eat pineapple it tastes better? unless you're talking about sth else :pepelook:
I'm talking about both lube and semen (both men and ladeez) the pineapple thing makes it taste different not better

and different tastes ofc

i personally don't like it but I can do it with a straight face lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,807
Reactions Received
6,357
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,446
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
:haylul: I feel you, I remember one time getting a charlie horse that was so bad I rolled off the bed crying in pain
I quite literally couldn't even walk the day after I lost my virginity, I was that sore all over.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lotusflower
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I quite literally couldn't even walk the day after I lost my virginity, I was that sore all over.
Imagine having to like work the next day and you're just kinda walking funny and your co-workers are just looking at you like " why are you walking like that?" It happened to me and it was awkward.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,807
Reactions Received
6,357
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,446
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Imagine having to like work the next day and you're just kinda walking funny and your co-workers are just looking at you like " why are you walking like that?" It happened to me and it was awkward.
Ariana Grande had a whole song about that. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lotusflower

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread