Appreciation For The Loveliest Koala (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is for my Secret Santa @Constellation I wasn't sure what I should do for you so I made some collages for you :llama_squish:

I don't know you very well,as we've only spoken to each other a handful of times, but you seem like a very wonderful person who's full of kindness for her friends and those around her. You seem very intelligent and hardworking and I hope I can get to know you better in the future :llama_lovely:
I hope you like my small gift and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :pandalove:

svt xmas complete.jpg




hao collage complete.jpg






 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG
THANK YOU SO MUCH
c^: I love it. I really do. Have a happy holidays,and tidings and blessing to the new year.

Thank you so much for this.

:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread