For those who buy albums (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Are you lucky with photocards?

I think I'm moderately lucky. I pulled Jungwon both times I bought an Enhypen album, and I also pulled Jungwoo who is one of my NCT biases

Recently in my SF9 album, I pulled Zuho's holographic photocard, Jaeyoon's logo frame card, and Chani's selfie photocard. That made me happy because Zuho is my bias and Chani/Jaeyoon are my wreckers along with Youngbin :haylul:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
SuperM or exo I always get Kai :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
No but I got 8 kevin photocards from thrill ride and maverick and I ain't mad about it lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m always extremely happy with whoever I pull. But I’ve only ever pulled my bias twice (Both Yunho from Ateez) So I have yet to pull Suga :bigcatcry::bigcatcry::bigcatcry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread