For those who dislike both coffee and tea (3 Viewers)

Which one is worse?

  • Coffee

    Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Tea

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • They're both equally bad

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
coffee is the best thing. I can’t have a day where I don’t drink it. Even if it’s just shitty coffee.

I definitely never drink tea. never liked it that much.
I'm pretty hardcore on my coffee taste. I prefer it very strong, hot, black and unsweetened. The drink of the gods.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm pretty hardcore on my coffee taste. I prefer it very strong, hot, black and unsweetened. The drink of the gods.
YESSS. I do love some strong coffee too. I do tend to get a ton of americano tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If we're talking both in their natural state without added ingredients like milk and sugar, then definitely coffee.
Bland tea is easily more tolerable than bitter raw coffee any day.
I might have to agree, though it's still close.
But milk makes it better :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread