for those who don't use discord, why? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i have it because of the event here that i needed it for but other than that idk what i can do on it and i have no one to talk to there so i don't use it at all :wimwim:
but don't we have a KPS discord server for that?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I stopped using it around 2 years ago, or when I joined this forum. But that's when I started to become extremely inactive and now I don't use it because I don't have any KPop discords on there like I used to.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread