- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
In my state they're opening them up in the fall, but you need to keep 6 feet from other people and wear a mask. I can't wait for the Karens to talk about how dangerous it is to wear a mask all day or aome.other bs
But I wonder if schools will take the online option, it's difficult to keep classes that small in so many places. Most of the times the buildings are just not big enough for that, I don't see how it would work to be honest.
But I wonder if schools will take the online option, it's difficult to keep classes that small in so many places. Most of the times the buildings are just not big enough for that, I don't see how it would work to be honest.