For those who have discord, I have a few questions (2 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Do you match your Discord and KS aesthetics?

My answer: I do with the idol/group, but not colour scheme

2. Do you join servers you find on Disboard, Tiktok, Twitter, etc?

My answer: From Tiktok, yes. I’m in a Treasure server.

3. Do you ever completely forget about some servers you’re in?

My answer: Yeah I kinda forget about the Lappilus server I’m in.
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
1. No i dont
2. I only join servers where i already have friends at and feel comfortable at
3. For many reasons im not active on most of the servers im in. Mostly the reason im inactive in my servers is that i dont feel comfortable in the server for one reason or another
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
1. No
2. I just learned how to search on discord itself:
Screenshot_20220611-235904_Opera.jpg
the compass thingie below the + sign(i dont hv enuf time to go on discord much, not twitter or instagram)

Previously i googled or used the kpop server index/forum discord server link.

3) no but i hvnt enuf time to keep up, n im FOMO to delete/remove/leave the servers im in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread