for those who have moved out of your parents'... (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...do you like to cook the meals Mom used to cook?

I haven't done it yet bc smaller kitchen, but I'd like to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't, because I have a better understanding of the nutrition content of what we were fed, and uhhhhh, my mom's food maybe tasted good, but is not the most nutritionally sound.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I haven't really made Thai cuisine like my mum
It is something I would like to try
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread