For those who moved countries (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you want to move back?

For me I would never want to live in Russia, at least the US has some semblance of a democracy and isn't homophobic af.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My family moved out of America since back in 2009 or something. I would actually moved back because I am still an American citizen. I do also missed a lot of my friends. Talking on facetime and stuff is not the same. At the same time I would also missed my friends in Asia also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread