for those who watch the Super Bowl... (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,856
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
who are you rooting for? I don't really, but if I did, I'd root for the Seahawks bc it seems like every time the Patriots make the SB, they always win lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like the super bowl ads?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread