Formal Apology & @vikki VIKX me up pls (or somebody else if she does not want to) (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
PLS ACCEPT MY FORMAL APOLOGY


how convenient that there is a kpop artist who literally has a song title saying i am sorry :mgblush: :rosesmug:

in all seriousness, IF THERE WAS an open request for a graphic in my old shop, to whoever i said i would fulfull a graphic request like moooonnnntthhsss ago, i am sorry i did not keep my word:jenniecry:
i don't like it when people don't keep their word.... so i should have not done it myself

i just vanished and i did miss this community to be honest, so pls accept my formal apology, my babies:sanapray:

SO ON A DIFFERENT NOTE
I THINK A LOT HAS CHANGED SINCE LAST TIME I WAS ACTIVE
WTF HAPPEND:ilovebread:
I SEE DIFFERENT NAMES, MORE STAFF, I SEE EX STAFF WHO WAS STAFF, I SEE NEW ADMINS

WHY THE PROMOTIONS? (GOOD JOB AND CONGRATS BTW, YOUR LIFE IS NOW FULFILLED WITH ONLINE DUTIES ♥ YOU BETTER BE KIND TO ME YA'LL @ NEW STAFF :lisalaugh::sakUwu: )
WHY DID EX STAFF LEAVE? WHY AM I NOT ON THE GRAPHICS TEAM YET?
WHY SO MANY CHANGES? IS THE CARD SYSTEM STILL ACTIVE ?
ARE THERE MORE NEW THINGS THAT I AM NOT AWARE OF YET THAT YOU THINK I REALLY SHOULD KNOW?
ARE THERE MORE VIXX AND SHINEE FANS HERE NOW?

& WHOM IS LEFT THAT I NEED TO CONVINCE THAT SHINEE SHOULD BE A RELIGION, A LIFESTYLE AND THEY SHOULD BE YOUR GODS????????????

and yes it all had to be in caps , because im excited to be back , mkay

SOMEONE UPDATE ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, I NEED TO KNOW ALL OF THIS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY FORUM KPOP HEALTH TO BE UP TO DATE OR I WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS COMEBACK
MY FUTURE KPOP FORUM LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU!!!:sakUwu::jenniesmug::taemsip:


 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
ARE THERE MORE VIXX AND SHINEE FANS HERE NOW?
& WHOM IS LEFT THAT I NEED TO CONVINCE THAT SHINEE SHOULD BE A RELIGION, A LIFESTYLE AND THEY SHOULD BE YOUR GODS????????????
I'm a SHINee fan :pandahappy:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I REMEMBER YOU
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Staff leave for a variety of reasons, and we got new staff to replace them and to have enough staff for the forum to run well. We also did get some new Shinee fans, but more Shinee promotion is always welcome. Cards are very much still active, right now we’re also doing a change to the images where users get to vote on the images they would like for the batch one cards. We also have legendary gif cards that you can win through raffles now :sanapray:
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
SOMEONE UPDATE ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, I NEED TO KNOW ALL OF THIS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY FORUM KPOP HEALTH TO BE UP TO DATE OR I WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS COMEBACK
MY FUTURE KPOP FORUM LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU!!!
INCREASE THE FONT SIZE I CANT SEE ANYTHING :pandasad:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so happy to see you back! :ankha::kittylove:
Vikki pretty much updated you but Events is also doing a fun Advent Event this month that I’d say is full of some pretty fun games.:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
HEY IDK U (I dont think i do)
But i am literally everyones fav /j
no, i am everyones fav swith and choerry stan
call me xi n welcome back to kps
nice to meet you
i see you like jokes, me too, so thats good
but like im a lame joker most of the time, so get used to it :jenniesmug: :wendyface:
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I’m so happy to see you back! :ankha::kittylove:
Vikki pretty much updated you but Events is also doing a fun Advent Event this month that I’d say is full of some pretty fun games.:jenniesmug:
OMG AN ADVENT CALENDAR?
AM I GETTING MY OWN TAEMIN OR KEY OR RAVI IN CHOCOLATE SHAPE?
YYYYYAAASSSSSS:junweary::junweary::junweary::rosesmug::rosesmug:
also thank you , glad you still around
and omg still using that gif i made you haha , cute
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i make rlly funny jokes 24/7
its rare to c me bein serious btw...
i also spell like a 2yro n dont use full words
omg you cant type properly? thats so annoying:lisalaugh::lisalaugh::jenniesmug:
but its ok , i am annoying in my own way too i bet
it makes us unique little flowers:sakUwu::sakUwu::sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread