- Joined
- 6 October 2020
- Messages
- 4,797
- Reactions Received
- 8,789
- Location
- at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- STARWOL
- Gender
- Female
thanks for the updateAll you have to know that I was previously Reo![]()
thanks for the updateAll you have to know that I was previously Reo![]()
ts not evn my fault i type this way.. mr shasha's bad typin made me start typin bad too /jomg you cant type properly? thats so annoying
but its ok , i am annoying in my own way too i bet
it makes us unique little flowers![]()
you guys are jokin right?I had to zoom in on my laptop ngl![]()
I JUST HAVE SHITE EYESIGHTyou guys are jokin right?
i don't get it
i put most of it in big font
IF YOU GUYS MAKING FUN OF ME, FFFFFFFFFFKKKKKK UUUU![]()
you got more posts than me and i registered before you?WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER BUT HI
sincerely confusedI JUST HAVE SHITE EYESIGHT
MAKING FUN OF MY GRANDMA-NESS HUH?
you better be and stay that way or else i will invade your privacy spaces and make you listen to themI'm a SHINee fan![]()
I DO NOT REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME TO BE HONESTI REMEMBER YOU
I will gladly let you invade my privacy spacesyou better be and stay that way or else i will invade your privacy spaces and make you listen to them
ok that sounds so fkin weird but CARE![]()
omgI will gladly let you invade my privacy spaces
okay that sounds weirder than I meant it to be
anyone who registers here and does not acknowledge the real kings and queens of kpop AKA SHINEE,Staff leave for a variety of reasons, and we got new staff to replace them and to have enough staff for the forum to run well. We also did get some new Shinee fans, but more Shinee promotion is always welcome. Cards are very much still active, right now we’re also doing a change to the images where users get to vote on the images they would like for the batch one cards. We also have legendary gif cards that you can win through raffles now![]()
well if you say so, that was certainly not my intention when postingtime to retreat![]()
I really like it so I have yet to depart from itOMG AN ADVENT CALENDAR?
AM I GETTING MY OWN TAEMIN OR KEY OR RAVI IN CHOCOLATE SHAPE?
YYYYYAAASSSSSS
also thank you , glad you still around
and omg still using that gif i made you haha , cute
this place really a small virtual home fore me, thats why im so dedicated loloh wow so short and already so many posts? the dedication of the situation
also hi![]()
I CHANGED IT A LOT LMAOOI DO NOT REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME TO BE HONEST
blame the bad memory