News Former 4Minute Jihyun signs with Urban Works Media (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
On August 8, Urban Works shared, “We’ve signed an exclusive contract with Nam Ji Hyun, who is multi-talented in a wide variety of fields. She is an artist we are looking forward to even more in the future. We will not hesitate to give our full support so that [Nam Ji Hyun] can show you her bright energy and various charms through diverse projects.”

Nam Ji Hyun commented, “I feel very thankful to meet such a good agency with good people and I feel assured. I want to move forward step by step and showcase many diverse images.”

She continued, “Using my promotion experience up until now as a foundation, I plan to showcase many different images and sides [to myself], regardless of genre and field. I’m working hard to greet you often through acting, music, YouTube, and more without boundaries to my content so I ask that you look forward to it lots.”




Source

@4NIA ​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread