I believe I was _caughtinadream and ChaseMeJiU on AKP lol
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 13 August 2020 #101 I believe I was _caughtinadream and ChaseMeJiU on AKP lol Reactions: Wooyoungie
Wooyoungie 로레나 ♡ . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 640 Reactions Received 4,736 Location ATINY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @NASA 25 August 2020 #102 KidLeader112 💜 Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
HEIZE Joined 23 May 2020 Messages 68 Reactions Received 168 Location jaemin's house Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 September 2020 #103 ja3min Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 5 October 2020 #104 I think everyone knows, but in case I finally ditch the twenty one on my users, I was twentyonejongdae.
I think everyone knows, but in case I finally ditch the twenty one on my users, I was twentyonejongdae.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 5 November 2021 #105 papillon_pi_pa I think I'll go check
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 5 November 2021 #106 Tickita said: papillon_pi_pa I think I'll go check Click to expand... Yep that's it