Once again, Mina's insta post with her new boyfriend that has since been deleted is:
Mina's new boyfriend is a well known ulzzang on insta who goes by the handle "lv.oct". This account has been deleted and the bf has made a new insta "buffalooooo_"
His girlfriend (who was in his insta bio at the time), went by the handle "lv.9998" and was also an ulzzang.
There's a translation of all the ex-girlfriend's texts in this situation to this guy floating around somewhere on twitter, but I couldn't find it again 
Since all of this came out, Mina has deleted the photo that started all of it and has released a statement on instagram. Her boyfriend also deleted his insta "lv.oct" and has released a statement on his new buffalo one.
Mina's statement
Her bf's statement
I used Papago for the translations.
Ultimately I feel like she really needs to take a break from social media. It clearly hasn't been treating her well.
Mina's new boyfriend is a well known ulzzang on insta who goes by the handle "lv.oct". This account has been deleted and the bf has made a new insta "buffalooooo_"
His girlfriend (who was in his insta bio at the time), went by the handle "lv.9998" and was also an ulzzang.
Since all of this came out, Mina has deleted the photo that started all of it and has released a statement on instagram. Her boyfriend also deleted his insta "lv.oct" and has released a statement on his new buffalo one.
Mina's statement
I'm Kwon Minah. I'll talk about all the stories that are coming out right now. I'll talk about everything from the beginning soon. Even though I've already said it several times, if I don't say it in detail and meticulously, what I said may have been modified or exaggerated, and I have to solve all the unfairness. I'll officially talk and apologize for what I did wrong. Besides this case, there are people who have caused school violence, cervical cancer, nurse, suicide theft? Suicide, mythomania, death of my father. I'm so upset about Shin Jimin's case. There are more victims besides me, and I'll remind you more about how he treated me. Just because the victim talks a lot doesn't mean she's the perpetrator. I'll admit that I'm at fault in many cases, and I'll bow my head down. There is nothing to apologize to Shin Jimin. I also didn't get a proper apology. Because of him, my family, including myself, has a lot of other victims, and they're proud. Since I don't have a YouTube channel, I'll try my best not to hear that I'm going to organize everything and talk about it on Instagram live soon. And I'll let you know before I start the live. If any of my lies are false, I want you to sue them all. I've also been collecting evidence, so you know there's a difference between what I wrote and what I didn't do, right? Let's talk more specifically about what I said. In this case, I wouldn't say anything so confidently because I did a good job. But I'd like to say that there are so many falsehoods going around and things that really have nothing to do with this incident that are not. Since I'm a human being, I've been determined not to be unjustified by Shin Jimin for 10 years, and I've been honest about everything ever since, and there's a lot of unusual things. But I think this is the last time and I'll tell you everything. Once again, if you're free to believe it or not, I want you to sue anyone who's convinced that what I'm saying is false. Really. I'm going to talk about this as I learned about this incident belatedly, admit my mistakes, and I want to apologize to my ex-girlfriend. I'd like to ask for your understanding and ask you to wait. The comments that are coming up right now are cruel, but I'll open it up and explain what's coming up. If there's anything I need to acknowledge or if there's anything I need to solve, and if there's something you don't understand, I don't think I can tell you all of this through V LIVE. Or if you're comfortable with a YouTube channel, I'll do that. I don't know the difference between live broadcasting and YouTube broadcasting, so I'll refer to your opinions and talk about it in advance. It's not a recording. I'll just talk about everything by myself through a video shoot. To add on, we're going to focus on this case, and Yoo's position will come up, and you asked me why I'm talking about Shin Jimin in a lot of conversations with you. But this is something I want to say. Why did you all take it out? So I apologized to my ex-girlfriend on DM first, and she will ask for her understanding and tell me what she feels sorry for in public. I will focus on the things I did wrong and reflect on myself. Instead, I'll tell you the truth, and it's not really too much of what's coming up. I'm gonna clear this up a little later.
Hello, I'm Kwon Minah's boyfriend, Yoo Joonyoung. I'm writing to correct the fact that my girlfriend and I are being damaged by something different from the truth. First of all, I informed my ex-girlfriend of the breakup on the phone and definitely started dating Mina after the breakup. I sent a Kakaotalk message to my ex-girlfriend the next day, and I tried calling her because of the current situation, but she didn't even read it. Anyway, I don't want to spread any more stories that are different from the truth, and I have to correct them, so I wrote it myself. Don't get me wrong.
Ultimately I feel like she really needs to take a break from social media. It clearly hasn't been treating her well.