News Former HONEYST bass Dongsung to join N.Flying (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My first initial reaction was “WHAAAT?!?” but then I remembered they need a bassist since Kwangjin won’t be coming back and they can’t continue having the FT.ISLAND member filling in at concerts. I’m not familiar with Honeyst nor Dongsung but I know the boys are close with Honeyst so as long as they have good chemistry and relations I’ll support. I hope this will be the final line-up change for the group. Now I’m looking forward to more great music from them in 2020.

Edit: I just looked him up and he’s the one who’s close to Hun. They must be excited to get to promote together. I hope he makes an appearance on Dumb and Dumber. It’ll be so much fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread