- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Both of them + 2 additional members will debut under 2Y Entertainment under the name of "GIDONGDAE".
Taedong + Kiwon
3rd member Yehyeon
4th member Wonjin
I'm so happy that Taedong finally gets to debut, he really got my attention during the Shape Of You dance performance and since then I've been keeping an eye out for him, I was sad to hear that he couldn't make it together with JBJ but it's finally time for him to debut.
I didn't really know of Kiwon before, but after checking out a few videos from him he seems really talented as well.
The 2 other members seem like a good fit as well and they all look well together in that Dance Highlight video.
Boy Group:
@goyo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @ReadMyFanfic2
Taedong + Kiwon
3rd member Yehyeon
4th member Wonjin
I'm so happy that Taedong finally gets to debut, he really got my attention during the Shape Of You dance performance and since then I've been keeping an eye out for him, I was sad to hear that he couldn't make it together with JBJ but it's finally time for him to debut.
I didn't really know of Kiwon before, but after checking out a few videos from him he seems really talented as well.
The 2 other members seem like a good fit as well and they all look well together in that Dance Highlight video.
Boy Group:
@goyo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @ReadMyFanfic2