News Formerly RaNia, B.S reveals their full line up, includes African & Brazilian members (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male


the new RaNia, from now on known as B.S which stands for Black Swan.
From left to right
- Fatou (Senegalese), used to live in Belgium and moved to South Korea last year
- Leia (Brazilian/Japanese), joined RaNia in 2019, now part of the rebrand
- Judy (Korean)
- Youngheun (Korean), Former member of Stellar, joined RaNia in 2019 and now part of the rebrand
- Hyeme (Korean), joined RaNia in 2015, now part of the rebrand

They will make their debut sometime later this year.

source

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Are they actually gonna be releasing music though because I feel like they've been through 10 members since they actually last put out a song and isn't this TECHNICALLY a debut??? It seems weird to keep referring to them as RaNia when they have NO connection to the original group or even to popular members from that group...
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
Are they actually gonna be releasing music though because I feel like they've been through 10 members since they actually last put out a song and isn't this TECHNICALLY a debut??? It seems weird to keep referring to them as RaNia when they have NO connection to the original group or even to popular members from that group...
yeah that was also my concern... and they are (finally) changing the group name so I'm assuming they're moving on from the whole rania thing? :wimwim:

but I guess we'll see how this'll play out
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You didn't mention where the African lass fully comes from?
Or is it just mostly from Africa and no other mix?

I like the assortment of racial backgrounds in the group.

Reminds me of 'Chocolat' before they disbanded.
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
You didn't mention where the African lass fully comes from?
Or is it just mostly from Africa and no other mix?

I like the assortment of racial backgrounds in the group.

Reminds me of 'Chocolat' before they disbanded.
senegal I believe

How have they not disbanded this group yet? There's been way too many lineup changes and group has gone basically nowhere
honestly I'm surprised they haven't either. wonder how long this will last
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
she is! although I am slightly worried for her knowing this group's reputation lol
I don't know anything about them, besides what you shared just now lol
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This sounds like a hotass mess
Good luck to the girl :we_kpopsourcing:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I dont even care abt the changes in line-up n former group name here. I just LOLed at the new name B.S. which encapsulates the whole history n situation of this. I call B*** S***, they shd just debut a new group n disband RaNia, imo. (I dont even understand their whole story.) Wikipedia says bp rania disbanded tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rubytrack

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how is this still a thing
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread